WNKU to Host Stage at Arnold's Bar & Grill for MPMF13
Over 180 acts will perform on 16 stages throughout downtown Cincinnati and Over the Rhine during the 12th Annual Midpoint Festival this week, but we're especially fond of one stage in particular - the WNKU Stage at Arnold's Bar & Grill.
The Incredible Ken Hanes will be your emcee as we welcome over a dozen great artists to the stage at Cincinnati's oldest tavern. Your All Music Access Pass will gain you entry to Arnold's along with all the other venues on all three days, or you can just pay a $10 cover charge at Arnold's on the night of your choice. It's still a great value considering there are at least four bands playing each night. Of course, you won't find another MPMF venue with better food and service.
So come hungry, come thirsty, and come ready to hear some quality live music. Arnold's is located at 210 E. 8th Street in downtown Cincinnati.
Check out the entire schedule of acts:
- 7:15 pm Jim Casto with Dr. Hue (Cincinnati)
- 8:15 pm Hickory Robot (Cincinnati)
- 9:15 pm Mama's Porch Band (Cincinnati)
- 10:30 pm The Shilohs (Vancouver, BC)
- 8:30 pm Bella Ruse (Columbus, OH)
- 9:45 pm Wild Leaves (Brooklyn)
- 11:00 pm Heavy Hinges (Cincinnati)
- 12:15 am James Wallace & The Naked Light (Nashville)
- 7:30 pm Gideon's Rifle (Paducah, KY)
- 8:30 pm Tex Schramm and the Radio King Cowboys (Cincinnati)
- 9:45 pm The Speedbumps (Akron/Kent, OH)
- 11:00 pm The Grahams (New York, NY)
- 12:15 am Young Heirlooms (Cincinnati)