Wed September 3, 2014
Wine Me, Dine Me, Over the Rhine Me - A Benefit for WNKU
THIS EVENT IS CURRENTLY SOLD OUT.
IF MORE TICKETS BECOME AVAILABLE FOR ANY REASON, WE WILL MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT ON OUR HOMEPAGE.
WNKU proudly presents Over the Rhine's Holiday Homecoming Concert at the Taft Theatre on Saturday, December 20th with special guests, Lily & Madeleine. As we have for over a decade now, WNKU will be hosting a very special dinner before the show with a visit from members of Over the Rhine.
Tickets are $125.00 each and include dinner before the show with other WNKU members and staff in the Taft Theatre Ballroom. We'll be visited by members of Over the Rhine during dinner, and then adjourn to the Theatre for an unforgettable holiday concert. Your seat for the concert will be located in the orchestra level of the Taft Theater. Included with each ticket is dinner and a special gift from WNKU.
Start a new holiday tradition this year, and join WNKU for "Wine Me, Dine Me, Over the Rhine Me."
“WINE ME, DINE ME, OVER THE RHINE ME” FAQ
- What is it? A benefit for WNKU and a fun evening of food, drinks, live music and good fellowship with other supporters of the station.
- When is it? Saturday, December 20th, 2014
- 6:00pm – Cocktails
- 6:30pm – Dinner served
- 8:00pm – Concert
- Where is it? The dinner will take place in the Taft Theatre ballroom located in the lower level of the Taft Theatre, 317 East 5th Street in Downtown Cincinnati. The concert will take place in the theatre itself.
- How much are tickets? $125.00 each
- What does a ticket get me?
- Dinner and two drink tickets before the concert.
- Orchestra center seating for the concert.
- A special gift from WNKU
- How do I get my tickets? All tickets will be held at a special will call table managed by WNKU staff at the venue. No tickets will be mailed. Signs will direct WNKU guests to the ticket will call table.
- How do I receive confirmation? You must provide an e-mail address when ordering tickets. You will receive an electronic pledge confirmation immediately upon ordering tickets and then another e-mail the week of the concert confirming details of the evening.
- Will I get to meet the band? During dinner, members of the band will pay a visit to the ballroom and greet us as a group. Due to the timing and demands on the band prior to their performance, there is no guarantee of any one-on-one introductions, photo opportunities, or autograph signings.
- What’s for dinner? Dinner is provided by the award-winning McHale’s Catering of Northern Kentucky. Dinner is buffet style and generally consists of prime rib, chicken, vegetables, salad, rolls, and desert. If you require a vegan option, please contact Aaron or Lori at WNKU by calling 859-572-6500.
- How do I get to the Taft Theatre and where do I park? Please visit www.tafttheatre.org for directions as well as venue and parking information.
- But wait! I have more questions! Please call Aaron or Lori at 859-572-6500.
Catering provided by: