Avett Brothers Sweepstakes
Fri November 15, 2013
Support WNKU and Be Entered to Win Pit Tickets for the Avett Brothers
THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. A WINNER WILL BE NOTIFIED BY FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 22ND AT 5PM.
Pledge now to support WNKU and enter to win a pair of Pit Tickets for the Avett Brothers at Rupp Arena in Lexington, KY on November 23rd along with a $50 voucher to be used at an authorized band merchandise area the night of the concert.
No pledge is necessary to enter the contest and sustaining members are already entered to win. CLICK HERE to pledge online or call us at 1-855-897-WNKU! Thank you!
Each valid entry will be eligible for a random drawing to win the grand prize.
Prize courtesy of WNKU and National Shows 2.
Tickets are still available for the Avett Brothers at Rupp Arena in Lexington, KY on November 23rd from Ticketmaster.
- HOW TO ENTER. (NO PURCHASE, PLEDGE, OR CONTRIBUTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE, PLEDGE, OR CONTRIBUTION DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.)
- Submit your entry starting 7:00 a.m. EST on November 15th, 2013. All entries must be received by 2:00 p.m. EST on November 21st, 2013.
- To participate in the contest, use any one of the following methods, but all entries must include your first and last name, address, phone no., email address, and all other requested information
- Become a sustaining member or make a one-time pledge to WNKU.
- Complete and submit the online contest form.
- Provide all of the necessary information (name, address, valid email address, and phone no. where we can reach you during the day on a plain sheet of paper, and fax your entry to WNKU, fax no. 859-572-6604, Attn: Membership Dept./Avett Brothers Sweepstakes
- Send a postcard with your name, address, email address, and telephone number to WNKU Avett Brothers Sweepstakes, 301 Landrum Academic Center, Highland Heights, Kentucky 41099
- WNKU Sustaining Members are automatically entered.
- ELIGIBILITY. The Avett Brothers Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and of the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence. Employees, officers, directors, and agents of WNKU (the “Sponsor”), their immediate family members, and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win. Limit one (1) entry per person. Duplicate entries will be discarded.
- SELECTION OF WINNER. The potential winner will be chosen at random by November 21st, 2013, from among all eligible entries. The potential winner need not be present to win.
- REQUIREMENTS OF POTENTIAL WINNER. Except where prohibited by law, potential winner will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Compliance with Official Rules, a Publicity Release, and a Release of Liability within fourteen (14) days of notification. If a potential winner does not meet these requirements within the specified period, an alternate potential winner will be named.
- PRIZE. The Winner will receive
- Two (2) General Admission Pit Tickets to see the Avett Brothers in concert at Rupp Arena in Lexington, KY on November 23rd, 2013.
- One (1) $50.00 voucher good for Avett Brothers band merchandise purchased at a designated band merchandise area within the venue on the evening of November 23rd, 2013.
CONCERT TICKETS & VOUCHER WILL BE HELD TOGETHER IN THE WINNER’S NAME AT THE RUPP ARENA BOX OFFICE TO BE CLAIMED ON THE DAY OF SHOW. Prize is valued at approximately $150.00. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable. Federal, state, and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the Winner.
- ODDS. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Sponsor cannot predict the number of entries.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION. Winner will be contacted by end of business on Friday, November 22nd, 2013 via telephone, mail, and/or email.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Any entrant suspected of tampering with or disrupting any aspect of The Avett Brothers Sweepstakes will be disqualified. All decisions of Sponsor are final. By your participation in The Avett Brothers Sweepstakes, you (i) agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and (ii) agree to release, indemnify, and hold Sponsor harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, losses, and damages of any kind arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from your participation in The Avett Brothers Sweepstakes, or from your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the Prize.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE PRIZES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT PERMIT LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS TO DETERMINE IF ANY OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, or unintelligible entries, including entries not received because of interrupted or unavailable network servers, failed communications networks or equipment, computer hardware or software, or other errors or malfunctions whether human, mechanical, or electronic. Should Sponsor, in its sole discretion, determine that The Avett Brothers Sweepstakes has been compromised by virus, bugs, hackers, or other causes beyond its control, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the sweepstakes and choose the Winner in a fair and reasonable manner from among all eligible entries submitted prior to termination.
- GOVERNING LAW. All disputes concerning the construction, interpretation, validity, effect, and enforceability of these Official Rules will be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Kentucky without regard to conflicts of laws provisions. Entrant agrees that exclusive jurisdiction over any legal action arising out of or in connection with The Avett Brothers Sweepstakes will be in state or federal courts located in or nearest to Campbell County, Kentucky, and by entering consents to such jurisdiction and venue.
- PRIVACY. With the exception of the Winner’s name, information collected by Sponsor solely in connection with The Avett Brothers Sweepstakes will not be shared with third parties.
- WINNER’S LIST. For a list of winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope with your request to Sponsor before December 31st, 2013, at the address listed below, or see list on www.wnku.org.
- SPONSOR. The Sponsor of The Avett Brothers Sweepstakes is WNKU, 301 Landrum Academic Center, Highland Heights, Kentucky 41099.
© Copyright 2013 WNKU. All rights reserved.