Bunbury Music Festival Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE, PLEDGE, OR CONTRIBUTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE, PLEDGE, OR CONTRIBUTION DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ENTRY PERIOD. The WNKU & Bunbury Music Festival Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 p.m. EST on Tuesday, February 19, 2013, and runs through 12:00 a.m. EST on Friday, March 15, 2013.
2. ELIGIBILITY. The WNKU & Bunbury Music Festival Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and of the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence. Employees, officers, directors, and agents of WNKU (the “Sponsor”), their immediate family members, and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win.
3. HOW TO ENTER:
- Make a membership contribution to WNKU during the entry period, or
- Complete and submit the contest form online.
- Provide all of the necessary information (name, address, valid email address, and phone no. where we can reach you during the day on a plain sheet of paper, and fax your entry to WNKU, fax no. 859-572-6604, WNKU & Bunbury Music Festival Sweepstakes, Attn: Membership Dept.
- Send a postcard with your name, address, email address, and telephone number to WNKU & Bunbury Music Festival Sweepstakes, 301 Landrum Academic Center, Highland Heights, Kentucky 41099; online and postcard entries do not require purchase, pledge, or contribution. Limit one (1) entry per person. Duplicate entries will be discarded.
- WNKU Sustaining Members are automatically entered.
4. SELECTION OF WINNER. The potential winner will be chosen at random on March 25, 2013 from among all eligible entries. The potential winner need not be present to win.
5. REQUIREMENTS OF POTENTIAL WINNER. Except where prohibited by law, potential winner will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Compliance with Official Rules, a Publicity Release, and a Release of Liability within fourteen (14) days of notification. If a potential winner does not meet these requirements within the specified period, an alternate potential winner will be named.
6. PRIZE. The Winner will receive two VIP Weekend Passes to see the 2013 Bunbury Music Festival at Sawyer Point in Cincinnati on July 12 -14.
Three-day VIP passes include:
- Viewing area stage left of main stage.
- Air conditioned tent and bathrooms
- Surprise performances each day
- Complimentary chair massages
- Private bar with drink specials
- Other fun and surprises
The approximate retail value of the prize is $590.00. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable. Federal, state, and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the Winner.
7. ODDS. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Sponsor cannot predict the number of entries.
8. WINNER NOTIFICATION. Winner will be contacted by March 30, 2013 via telephone, mail, or email.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Any entrant suspected of tampering with or disrupting any aspect of The WNKU & Bunbury Music Festival Sweepstakes will be disqualified. All decisions of Sponsor are final. By your participation in The WNKU & Bunbury Music Festival Sweepstakes, you (i) agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and (ii) agree to release, indemnify, and hold Sponsor harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, losses, and damages of any kind arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from your participation in The WNKU & Bunbury Music Festival Sweepstakes, or from your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the Prize.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE PRIZES. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT PERMIT LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS TO DETERMINE IF ANY OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, or unintelligible entries, including entries not received because of interrupted or unavailable network servers, failed communications networks or equipment, computer hardware or software, or other errors or malfunctions whether human, mechanical, or electronic. Should Sponsor, in its sole discretion, determine that The WNKU & Bunbury Music Festival Sweepstakes has been compromised by virus, bugs, hackers, or other causes beyond its control, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the sweepstakes and choose the Winner in a fair and reasonable manner from among all eligible entries submitted prior to termination.
11. GOVERNING LAW. All disputes concerning the construction, interpretation, validity, effect, and enforceability of these Official Rules will be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Kentucky without regard to conflicts of laws provisions. Entrant agrees that exclusive jurisdiction over any legal action arising out of or in connection with The WNKU & Bunbury Music Festival Sweepstakes will be in state or federal courts located in or nearest to Campbell County, Kentucky, and by entering consents to such jurisdiction and venue.
12. PRIVACY. With the exception of the Winner’s name, information collected by Sponsor solely in connection with The WNKU & Bunbury Music Festival Sweepstakes will not be shared with third parties.
13. WINNER’S LIST. For a list of winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope with your request to Sponsor before March 1, 2013, at the address listed below, or see list on www.wnku.org.
14. SPONSOR. The Sponsor of The WNKU & Bunbury Music Festival Sweepstakes is WNKU, 301 Landrum Academic Center, Highland Heights, Kentucky 41099.
© Copyright 2013 WNKU. All rights reserved.