Mission & Values Statement
To creatively reflect our listening community’s passion for innovative music and locally responsive information.
- NorthernKentucky Universityoperates WNKU as a public service.
- WNKU actively supports and participates in Northern Kentucky University’s educational mission and outreach vision.
- We strive to be the area’s leading contemporary cultural and informational center point.
- We employ the latest technologies to ensure the highest quality, uninterrupted programming on our HD and Internet broadcasts.
- We operate our business at the highest level of professional standards and integrity.
- We are wise stewards of the valued member and community support that we receive.
- We are responsive to audiences, business partners, financial supporters, educators, and our community at large.
- We support the cultural, social and economic development of our region's communities.
- We welcome new partners who strive to enrich the cultural enjoyment, education and development of the Tri-State region
- We celebrate the depth and flavor of multiple genres of contemporary music we play.
- We exhibit mutual respect for our colleagues, peers, and audience.
- We work together in an environment that encourages participation and sharing of the decisions that affect the enlightenment and culture of the region and our audiences.