Official Rules for WNKU Call-In & Online Promotions
NO PURCHASE, PLEDGE, OR CONTRIBUTION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE, PLEDGE, OR CONTRIBUTION DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- WNKU Call-In & Online Promotions are open to legal residents of the United States who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and of the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence. Employees, officers, directors, and agents of WNKU (the “Sponsor”), their immediate family members, and those living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win.
- Only one winner permitted per household or family in any 30-day period.
- To participate in call in promotions, listen to WNKU to hear the announcement that it’s time to call. To win, be the designated caller when the station gives the cue to call the station’s promotions line. (For example, if the announcer says the ninth caller wins tickets to a certain concert, you must be the ninth caller to the promotions line to win the tickets.) Odds of winning depend on the number of participants.
- To participate in online promotions, visit www.wnku.org and follow the instructions for the current online promotion. You'll be asked to leave a comment on the promotion page. In order to do so, you'll need to provide a valid e-mail address and register to comment via Disqus - WNKU's online discussion platform. Winners will be notified via e-mail. Odds of winning depend on the number of participants.
- By participating in the WNKU Call-In & Online Promotions, you consent to the use of your name and the content of your call to the station, for all WNKU publicity purposes, without compensation to you.
- Acceptance of prizes may be time-sensitive. WNKU is not under any obligation to make good any prizes that expire because they are not timely claimed. If a winner fails to claim a prize for any reason, no make-good prize will be awarded nor will there be replacement for the forfeited prize.
- WNKU reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value in the event an awarded prize becomes unavailable. Winner may not exchange or assign prizes or redeem them for cash. The approximate retail value of prizes in WNKU Call-In & Online Promotions typically ranges from $20.00 to $180.00, but may vary depending on the particular promotion.
- Winner is responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with claiming or using the prize.
- Tickets that are left for will-call or pickup become the responsibility of the venue conducting the event. WNKU is not responsible for tickets that are lost at the venue or for errors or oversight at given venues.
- All decisions of station management are final with regard to selection of winners, award of prizes, and interpretation of these rules. By participating in the promotion, you agree to accept all decisions of the station management as final.
- By participating, you agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless WNKU and Northern Kentucky University, including all officers, directors, employees, volunteers, and sponsors from any and all liability, loss, damage, or injury resulting from participation in WNKU Call-In & Online Promotions and/or use or misuse of any prize awarded in the promotions.
- WNKU Call-In & Online Promotions are void where prohibited by law.
- Winners lists are kept on file for six weeks after any WNKU Call-In or Online Promotion, and are available upon request from WNKU, 301 Landrum Academic Center, Highland Heights, Kentucky 41099.
- All disputes concerning the construction, interpretation, validity, effect, and enforceability of these Official Rules for WNKU Call-In & Online Promotions will be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Kentucky without regard to conflicts of laws provisions. Entrant agrees that exclusive jurisdiction over any legal action arising out of or in connection with WNKU Call-In & Online Promotions will be in state or federal courts located in or nearest to Campbell County, Kentucky, and by entering consents to such jurisdiction and venue.
© Copyright 2010 WNKU. All rights reserved.